SkyPredictor shows various information related to the Sun, Moon, Weather and Iridium satellites. Features:
- Current weather, weather forecast.
- Sunrise/sunset, photography golden hour, twilight (dusk/dawn) times.
- Moonrise/moonset times, moon phase.
- Sun & Moon azimuth on rise and set (useful for checking local Manhattanhenge date).
- Choosing current position/city from GPS or manually.
- Homescreen widget
- Iridium flares prediction.
- ISS (International Space Station) pass prediction.
Features in the development:
- Weather history (pressure, temperature)
- Astronomical events (eclipses, equinoxes, conjunctions, meteor showers, etc.)
- Aurora borealis forecast & current kp-index (magnetic storm predictor).
- Pressure from barometer sensor (for supported phones).
If you have problems or suggesion, write me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky Predictor is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-11. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Sky Predictor (version 1.15) has a file size of 429.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.